We are human and as humans we go through days when we feel more and less connected to our bodies and self-worth. These 5 self love practices will help anchor you into a different state of mind and appreciation for yourself and your journey.
- Practice being naked. Alone and around the house. We can’t love something we don’t feel comfortable in. Start doing the dishes naked, journaling or even watching a show! Your body’s with you for life – It’s important to enjoy being in it!
- Take your shower up a level 😉 When you wash your body.. Intentionally feel every part of your body. Imagine your hands as the hands of a lover that is wildly OBSESSED with you. Hold yourself, give yourself a hug.
- Practice getting dressed without a mirror. This practice is about getting dressed based on how you FEEL rather than how you look. If you’re the kind of person that likes to cover up with baggy clothes…Try wearing something that feels a bit edgier for you. Maybe you wear a tight tank top with an open sweater overtop.
- Stand in front of the mirror with a journal and write down everything you love about yourself. It can be as simple as your eyelashes or as big as your booty 🍑
- Catch your thoughts. When you notice your mind begin to judge your body… pause take a breath and say to yourself “All is well, I deeply love and accept myself”.
Loving your body is a lifetime journey. We are constantly evolving, healing, growing and changing. Be gentle with yourself as you practice these rituals and remember there’s no perfect way to do them.
May you see yourself as the goddess you truly are 🔥
with love + light,